London: +44 (0) 207 407 2522
New York: +1 212 269 9300
PCoIP® Workstation Blades
The DXM series of tier one Blade Workstations bring the power, reliability and efficiency of the back-racked server to high-performance, remote desktop applications.
Based on the new ‘Tera 2’ PCoIP chipset, these blades use the latest Intel® Sandy Bridge™ architecture and offer best in the market density with up to 32 dual Xeon, quad-head blades in a 10U enclosure.
Amulet Hotkey is the only PCoIP vendor to support octal monitor configurations in a half-height blade format. Delivering unrivalled computing and graphical performance, the DXM series are perfect for any mission critical application where compromise is not an option.
The benefits include:
- Enhanced data security
- Better disaster tolerance
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Fast ROI
- Increased availability
- Longer hardware life
- Uncompromised performance
- Pixel perfect graphics
- Dual, quad and octal monitor configurations
- Options for hardware accelerated VDI
- Server grade quality and management tools
- Based on tier one hardware from Dell
- Installs in the Dell PowerEdge M1000e rack enclosure
- Highly redundant power, cooling and network infrastructure
- Near instantaneous failover in suitably configured systems
Backed up by Amulet Hotkey® expertise in remote desktop technology, the DXM Series of tier one Workstation Blades are the only safe solution.