London, UK, October 17, 2017 – Amulet Hotkey Ltd., a leader in design, manufacturing and system integration for remote physical and virtual workstation solutions will showcase secure data sharing solutions at NIAS 2017, NATO’s annual cyber security symposium event October 17-19 at Lotto Mons Expo, Belgium, stand B57.
“We invite NIAS CSS attendees to ‘enhance your awareness’“, said Paul Snow, sales manager, defence and public sector, Amulet Hotkey Ltd. “Our solutions bring highly secure, certified information awareness to enable secure data sharing within and across organizations. We can help you transform to meet the challenge of enhancing communication and sharing of sensitive data while providing benefits such as anywhere access, no moving data and strong encryption for a secure single source of truth. Leverage our proven solutions which include products certified as secure by NATO and the UK Government with unique features that extend security and reliability to mission critical environments.”
Company staff will be available to showcase key secure, remote computing and secure control centre solutions. Ask our experts about how we can help with solutions for your specific requirements.
Key deployment and solution examples:
- NATO IAPC and NCSC CPA certified zero clients for cost effective secure remote access for field, local or national centres.
- Rapidly deployable certified workstations for fixed, mobile or forward deployment.
- Command & control with high availability, compute and graphics acceleration for response collaboration, computer-aided-dispatch, machine learning and rapid imaging analysis.
- Command display wall systems with no distance limitations to source hosts including securely consolidating feeds from different security environments.
- Advanced training, visualization and operations simulation.
- Models certified as secure by NATO NIAPC and the UK NCSC (formerly CESG). See NIAPC listing and NCSC Certificate # RDT5722298.
- Secure and reliable client that is simple to use and manage.
- Support for high resolution monitors including dual, quad and octal+
- Rack mounted zero clients for large control display walls.
- Connect to remote physical or virtual 3D workstations, VMware Horizon virtual desktops and applications, or Amazon Web Services Workspaces cloud desktops.
- Only encrypted display pixels are sent to the client – therefore no sensitive data reaches the client.
- No X86, no Windows or Linux application OS, no hard-drive or local storage at client for reliability and to eliminate common security exploits.
- Extensive security features: unique USB security authorization, smartcard, proxcard, security token support, 256-bit AES encryption cyphers for example.
- Mission critical design: low power, advanced shielding and thermal management, locking power cords and optional redundant network ports.
- All models are TAA compliant. TEMPEST options are available.
About NIAS 2017
Hosted at Lotto Mons Expo in Belgium from October 17-19th, the NATO Information Assurance Symposium (NIAS) is NATO’s annual cyber symposium to consider today’s fast-evolving cyber landscape from different perspectives. NATO and national leaders, as well security specialists from across the Alliance, industry and academia, discuss ways of ensuring the protection and resilience of our defences in the face of unprecedented levels of cyber-attacks.
NIAS will look at the best ways of securing our connected forces and protecting our institutions with the help of innovative technology and partnerships. Ensuring mission continuity in a contested cyberspace which is constantly under threat will be one of the topics explored at the event. This will also be an opportunity for Nations and NATO to share best practices on setting up and deploying rapid reaction teams to defend networks against cyber-attacks. Frontline IT staff, and product developers will discuss the benefits of artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning in developing the next generation of cyber security tools. For more information see nias2017.com.
About Amulet Hotkey
Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in design, manufacturing and system integration of high availability solutions for remote physical or virtual workstation, as well as virtual and cloud desktop that are optimized for both mission and business critical applications to deliver robust, secure and uncompromised performance backed up by world-class support. Amulet Hotkey partners with leading manufacturers of data centre, cloud and virtualization technologies that enable them to bring to market unique solutions tailored to enterprise IT needs for a truly flexible and scalable computing architecture. Amulet Hotkey customers include Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises as well as local and federal governments. The Amulet Hotkey solutions are deployed in command and control, emergency call centres, investment banks, oil & gas, CAD designers, digital content creation, and post production studios around the world.
Amulet Hotkey was founded in 1990, and is headquartered in the UK where design and manufacturing facilities are based with sales, support and technology centres in London and New York. For more information see www.amulethotkey.com.
Amulet Hotkey is a trademark of Amulet Hotkey Ltd., and are registered in the United Kingdom, United States and/or other countries. Any other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.