London, UK, November 14, 2016 – Amulet Hotkey Ltd., a leader in design, manufacturing and system integration for remote physical and virtual workstation solutions, today announced the selection of it’s DXZC-M zero client by a Norwegian defence organization.
“We developed the DXZC range of zero clients from the ground up to meet and exceed the demanding security requirements of government while addressing the graphic and performance needs of users,” said Tony Hilliard, Group Sales Director, Amulet Hotkey Ltd. “being selected by a European Defence organization demonstrates the benefit of Amulet Hotkey zero clients in a security conscious deployment.”
Amulet Hotkey DXZC zero clients provide key benefits including:
- Extensive Endpoint Security – Only display pixels are sent to the client allowing application data to remain locked down in a secure data centre. No sensitive data reaches the endpoint since there is no Windows or Linux OS to patch or upgrade, no hard drive or application data storage. Many other security features including: unique USB security authorization, smartcard, proxcard and security token support, controlled SSL certificate trust store, 256-bit/128-bit AES and NSA Suite B encryption cyphers and feature/menu lockdown.
- Mission Critical Design – The DXZC clients are TAA compliant and engineered for security, reliability, and strict emissions control. The DXZC supports standard RJ45 copper network connections, or SFP slots for either copper or fibre modules.
- CESG CPA and NATO Certification – The DXZC-A series of PCoIP Zero Clients certified as secure for Remote Desktop Security Characteristic version 1.0 at Foundation Grade. CESG Certificate number: RDT5722298. The DXZC clients are listed on the NATO Information Assurance Product Catalogue
- Flexible deployment– The DXZC support a variety of users across multiple locations connecting to remote physical or virtual 3D workstations, VMware Horizon virtual desktops and applications, or Amazon Web Services Workspaces cloud desktops.
- Exceptional user experience – The DXZC support a range of users from mainstream office desktops to the highest performance 3D graphics workstations.
- Lower power – less than 10W at the desktop eliminates heat and noise to improve the work environment while reducing operational cost.
About Amulet Hotkey
Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in design, manufacturing and system integration of high availability solutions for remote physical or virtual workstation, as well as virtual and cloud desktop that are optimized for both mission and business critical applications to deliver robust, secure and uncompromised performance backed up by world-class support. Amulet Hotkey partners with leading manufacturers of data center, cloud and virtualization technologies that enable them to bring to market unique solutions tailored to enterprise IT needs for a truly flexible and scalable computing architecture. Amulet Hotkey customers include Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises as well as local and federal governments. The Amulet Hotkey solutions are deployed in command and control, emergency call centers, investment banks, oil & gas, CAD designers, digital content creation, and post production studios around the world.
Amulet Hotkey was founded in 1990, and is headquartered in the UK where design and manufacturing facilities are based with sales, support and technology centers in London and New York. For more information see www.amulethotkey.com.
Amulet Hotkey is a trademark of Amulet Hotkey Ltd., and are registered in the United Kingdom, United States and/or other countries. Any other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.