We have an excellent opportunity based at our London office for a Customer Support Analyst.
As our 1st Line Customer Support Analyst, you will join our Sales and Support Team, providing assistance to customers and acting as the point of contact for technical support and helpdesk queries.
Completing first and second line support activities for various products, you will also support Installation Teams at customer sites for which some travel will be required.
Specifically, your role will involve:
– Opening tickets and logging reported faults
– Completing diagnostics to resolve the majority of queries at first point of contact
– Ensuring support queries are progressed and resolved within SLA
– Tracking and reporting on issues resolution
– Analysing incidents to identify failings
– Liaising with third party venders and partners as required
– Installing and configuring hardware operating systems and applications
To be considered as a 1st Line Customer Support Analyst, you will need:
– Previous technical support experience
– Broad knowledge of technology and/or IT
– The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within a customer organisation or alliance partners
– A good balance between technology and communication skills
– A full, clean driving licence
Ideally, you’ll have previous technical client facing experience, but this isn’t essential.
Please contact Karen Bonser, Head of HR for further details – [email protected]