Amulet Hotkey has a unique opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to join our exceptionally talented and supportive team designing world first products for our global customers.
Working with many of the biggest names in the IT industry, such as Dell EMC, Intel, NVIDIA and Teradici, Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and system integration of high availability solutions for remote physical and virtual workstations.
With the opportunity to work on ground-breaking, complex electronic products where the whole R&D process is under our roof, you will have the satisfaction of seeing your ideas being handed over to Production and beyond.
Amulet Hotkey was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in the UK where design and manufacturing facilities are based with sales, support and technology centres in London and New York.
You’re a great fit for us if you get a buzz out of seeing your designs come to fruition. If you thrive in a creative environment that works collaboratively across disciplines, shares the challenges of conceptual design and is constantly seeking innovation, then this team is for you.
If you have experience of electronics design for complex electronic products or you are an exceptional graduate embarking on your career in electronics we want to hear from you.
About the Role
In this important role you will:-
- be involved with the development of electronic designs for leading edge IT equipment
- schematic development, PCB layout and documentation of complex hi-speed digital designs
- support and participate in development team activities
- plan, execute and capture development activities
- design and test of products to regulatory standards e.g. EMC
Your experience will include:-
- strong electronics fundamentals
- efficient layout of dense, space constrained, multilayer PCBs
- design for manufacture, test and EMC compliance
- system and board level fault finding and debugging
- proven ability to solve problems using both logic and creative/innovative approaches
Ideally you will have:-
- familiarity with Altium Designer
- experience of embedded firmware development
At Amulet Hotkey we always look for the best ways to add value, question assumptions, and focus on the long-term solutions instead of the short-term workarounds. We have an equal and trusted partnership across the engineering team to deliver great products and improve development processes. With continual new challenges to solve, we invest heavily in developing the technical and non-technical skills in the team to deliver innovative solutions.
£1,000 joining bonus for Direct Applicants (terms apply)
No recruitment agencies thank you.