Enterprise Account Director, New Business
Job Type: Full-Time
North America - Eastern
Excellent opportunity for an Enterprise Account Director based on the east coast or eastern states to join our exceptionally talented and supportive team to win and drive new business revenue and the growth of our North America business.
The main elements of your role will be:
- Reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, responsible for generating new business for Amulet Hotkey products, solutions, and services across multiple commercial sectors.
- Takes full responsibility for agreed quarterly and annual quotas as set by the business. Responsible for the full sales cycle from lead to closure.
- Develop new business relationships with customers in designated market sectors; manage and develop relationships with key technology partners and integrators.
- Establish a deep understand of existing and planned Amulet Hotkey products, services and solution value propositions to develop and implement strategic and tactical plans for business and territory development.
- Work with the marketing team to develop outbound campaigns and build sales presentations and other appropriate content to generate new opportunity.
- Resolves customer issues by investigating problems; liaising with the technical and engineering teams; developing proposed solutions; making recommendations to senior management.
- Attend approved industry trade shows and other events relevant to gathering market intelligence and developing new and existing business relationships.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity reports, weekly updates via the CRM system, and monthly and annual territory analyses. Attend and contribute to monthly sales pipeline review meetings; produce pipeline reports as required.
To be considered as the Enterprise Account Director, you will need:
- To be a team player with experience in a similar working environment (medium size, dynamic, technology lead solutions provider, ideally within a similar technology discipline).
- Extensive experience in senior selling environments, with a demonstrable history of selling high-value complex technology solutions and meeting multi-million dollar quotas.
- Detailed understanding of sales cycles and sales methodology within the technology sector.
- Aptitude to develop a deep understanding of Amulet Hotkey products, services and solutions value propositions to identify, develop and drive business.
- The required experience, gravitas and credibility in developing a broad contact base, dealing with senior contacts across multiple commercial organizations in North America blue chip organizations.
- Highly accurate and articulate written and verbal communications.
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, positive attitude, and problem solving.
- To be an accomplished sales-driven personality and competitive nature with the desire to succeed and present professional highly articulate campaigns as a key front-line member of the sales team.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Based on the East Coast or Eastern States within an hour drive of an airport. Driving license and flexibility to travel within North America and overseas.