Job Type: Full-Time
Amulet Hotkey has a unique opportunity for a Production Engineer to join our exceptionally talented and supportive team designing and manufacturing world first products for our global customers.
Working with many of the biggest names in the IT industry, such as Dell EMC, Intel, NVIDIA and Teradici, Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and system integration of high availability solutions for remote physical and virtual workstations.
With the opportunity to work on ground-breaking, complex electronic products where the whole R&D and manufacturing process is under our roof.
If you have experience of production engineering for complex electronic products and a broad range of experience creating automated test systems and test scripts, please get in touch.
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for the development of factory acceptance, first article and test procedures and assist in the design, development and procurement of test equipment, rigs and fixtures.
- Development of Automated test procedures and maintenance of product test scripts
- Managing the process and documentation for new part approval and transfer to production, product change control process and change note process.
- Creating and maintain manufacturing build and test documentation including standard operating procedures, build instructions, test procedures and equipment specifications.
- Daily support to the Production department and training for new products.
- Investigating problems, analyse root causes and derive resolutions.
- Assisting product compliance certification and audit activities.
- Maintenance of the Company’s product lifecycle management system
Interested? To be considered, you must have experience in:
- Broad range of experience creating Automated test systems / test scripts
- Broad understanding of Python or similar and databases using AWS or similar
- Proven experience of writing manufacturing / test documentation and procedures.
- A good working knowledge of the use of standard metrology equipment.
- A familiarity with standards compliance e.g. CE and UL and certification processes.
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills and have a high level of attention to detail.
Ideally, you will have experience with:
- ARM Processors
- Xilinx FPGA
- Ethernet (>1Gbps)
- DP+ (Display Port Plus)
- Linux OS
- Altium Designer
What you can expect from us:
- Negotiable, salary depending on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 days with service
- Pension scheme with 6% employer, 4% employee contributions
- Health cash plan with access to wellbeing advice and perks
- Cycle scheme for any budding cyclists
- Professional development support and membership fees covered
- Flexi time scheme
We are a great team, having built our foundations on 30 years of tech expertise in our market, this is complimented by our infrastructure that has been well invested in and our broad product range which is geared towards high growth for the company. As such, you will be able to advance your skills within your role and develop as the company grows.
Our head office is based near Newton Abbot, Devon within an easy commute from Exeter, Plymouth and Torbay.
For an informal chat about the role please contact Karen Bonser – Head of HR.