Newton Abbot, Devon or Remote – South of England
Amulet Hotkey has recently entered an exciting chapter of its 30 years history with significant growth investment from a leading UK based tech fund. Our core market of financial trading systems has expanded into command-and-control, media and virtualisation building on a solid reputation for engineering excellence and world-class customer support in delivering new technology into the mission critical ecosystems of our clients.
We’re now looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our exceptionally talented and supportive R&D team and design world-first products for our global customers.
Working with a talented team in a growing Agile development environment, you’ll have the chance to get involved with all aspects of the design process, even across disciplines. We have an equal and trusted partnership across the engineering team to deliver great products and improve development processes.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself, work on exciting projects and enhance your existing expertise, we want to hear from you.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will support the development of our world class products and help define next generation tools and methodologies. You will help us specify, architect, develop and verify firmware and software for the next generation products on our road map and support upgrades to our existing diverse portfolio. Most of our products contain one or more ARM based, network enabled management microcontrollers developed in house using C.
We’re now looking to expand our product capability with enterprise scale management applications (MacOS, Linux, Windows etc) for our networked product range.
Specifically you will:-
- Develop complex embedded firmware for leading edge electronic products
- Help build a suite of Amulet Hotkey applications in a variety of environments
- Collaborate with in-house and technical partner cross-functional development teams
- Plan, execute and document development activities
- Maintain and improve the current software design standards and processes
To join us as a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will ideally have very recent and relevant experience of the following:
- Significant firmware and software development experience for embedded C platforms.
- Development of OS applications. MacOS and Windows would be great!
- Python, PyQT and MySQL experience or similar, to help with the creation of production systems as all our products are designed and built in house.
- Systems architecture experience is also highly desirable.
The role is based at our Head Office in Newton Abbot, Devon. We will consider remote workers based in the South of England who are able to work from our Devon office on a regular basis.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Karen Bonser – Head of HR – [email protected]
Direct Applicants Only: joining bonus of £500 (terms apply)
No recruitment agencies thankyou.