We are currently recruiting for an SMT Technician to join our team at Bridport in Dorset.
As the SMT Technician you will support the SMT Supervisor in ensuring the efficient and effective running of the line.
- Kitting and De-kitting SMT machines with components
- Operation of the SMT line running complex and varied PCB assemblies
- Machine programming and troubleshooting
- Manual insertion and soldering of components
- Quality inspection of assembled PCB’s
- Inspection re work of PCB assemblies
- Previous experience in an SMT role within electronics manufacturing
- SMT line programming, set up running and optimisation (screen printing, pick and place and reflow)
- Component soldering and reworking skills
- High level of care and attention to detail
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Experience of operating Auto Optical Inspection Equipment (AOI)
- A good depth of mechanical and electronics knowledge