Amulet Hotkey is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our exceptionally talented and supportive R&D team designing world first products for our global customers.
Working with many of the biggest names in the IT industry, such as Dell EMC, Intel, NVIDIA and Teradici, Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and system integration of high availability solutions for remote physical and virtual workstations.
Working with a talented team in a growing Agile development environment, you’ll have the chance to get involved with all aspects of the design process, even across disciplines.
You’re a great fit for us if you thrive in a creative environment that works collaboratively across disciplines, shares the challenges of conceptual design and is constantly seeking innovation.
If you have experience of developing embedded firmware for complex electronic products or you are an exceptional graduate embarking on your career in embedded firmware we want to hear from you.
About the Role
In this important role you will:-
- Develop embedded firmware for exciting leading edge electronic products
- Work across disciplines to ensure quality and innovation in product development
- Contribute to the improvement of the software development process
- Create and maintain automated build and test frameworks
Your experience will include:-
- Development of robust embedded firmware for electronics devices
- Experience with a variety of microcontrollers, ARM Cortex M3 would be particularly advantageous
- Experience with a variety of tool chains and development environments, ideally Keil uVision, Rowley Crossworks etc
Ideally you will have:-
- Embedded C and Python or similar (e.g. Perl).
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Software modelling using standard tools (e.g. UML, Yourden etc)
- Coding to established standards, Lint, MISRA etc and usage of revision control systems e.g. Subversion, Git etc
- A working knowledge of communications concepts, interfaces and network infrastructures e.g. TCP/IP model etc
- Practical electronics experience
At Amulet Hotkey we always look for the best ways to add value, question assumptions, and focus on the long-term solutions instead of the short-term workarounds. We have an equal and trusted partnership across the engineering team to deliver great products and improve development processes. With continual new challenges to solve, we invest heavily in developing the technical and non-technical skills in the team to deliver innovative solutions.
£1,000 joining bonus for Direct Applicants (terms apply)
No recruitment agencies thank you.