We have an excellent opportunity for a Systems Integration Engineer to join our dedicated team and support clients during the pre-implementation stage of projects. This is a great opportunity for a Systems Engineer or IT Technician looking for their next career move.
As a Systems Integration Engineer, you will:
– Manage the prioritisation of tasks for the Integration Lab facility
– Develop, review and deliver test plans
– Create testing documentation and run test scripts based on client requirements
– Design and perform Systems Integration Testing (SIT) before solutions are delivered
– Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues
– Develop and maintain technical documentation and reports
Interested? To join us as a Systems Integration Engineer, you’ll need:
– In-depth networking experience, including switching, routing, MPLS, security and firewalls
– Knowledge of IT systems management, including desktop and server virtualisation
– Knowledge of MS Office
– Experience of writing test documentation
– Excellent customer service skills
– The ability to communicate with those at senior technical levels, including consultants, systems engineers and project managers
The role is based at our Head Office in Devon.
£500 joining bonus for Direct Applicants (terms apply)
Direct applicants only, no recruitment agency enquiries thank you.