Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Within our exciting mix of industry experience, start-up mentality and blue chip success, you’ll discover an incredible role filled with potential and progression prospects. We’re looking for someone with a strong grounding in technical sales, ideally within the virtual workstation sector to join our growing Canadian/US team.
This is the perfect role for an ambitious person looking for the next step in their career with a growing, international company. You’ll find that we don’t pigeon-hole our people, and everyone is given the chance to fulfil their potential and follow their ideal career path. There are bags of progression potential if you are driven and hungry and, once into your sales role, you’ll discover exceptional rewards and commission.
As our Technical Sales Representative, you will play a key role in the development of our Sales function and supporting our Solutions Director with handling technical customer enquiries.
Specifically, you’ll manage communications covering a broad range of complex technical subjects with a high degree of precision, interacting directly with customers, internal staff and suppliers.
Initially, your role will also involve:
– Managing work through the CRM system
– Preparing customer facing system quotations
– Lead generation and lead qualification/follow up-
– Building pipelines of opportunities
– Resolving customer issues – technical and sales
To be considered as our Technical Sales Representative, you will need:
– Strong communication skills, be detail oriented with an interest and understanding in computers and technology.
– An understanding of sales cycles and methodology, and knowledge of CRM systems, Salesforce a distinct advantage.
– The ability and flexibility to travel across Canada/North America as required.
– A flair for all things technical with a drive and ambition to succeed in sales and help expand our Canadian business.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Karen Bonser – Head of HR – [email protected]