|DXZC Model||Network Interface||USB Ports||Other Features|
|DXZC Base Model||Single RJ45, 10/100/1000BaseT||Four USB 2.0 ports|
|DXZC-A||Single RJ45, 10/100/1000BaseT||Four USB 2.0 ports||NCSC CPA Certified|
|DXZC-M||Single SFP, fiber or copper||Four USB 2.0 ports|
|DXZC-AM||Single SFP, fiber or copper||Four USB 2.0 ports||NCSC CPA Certified|
|DXZC-E||Single RJ45, 10/100/1000BaseT||Eight USB 2.0 ports (two USB Charging Ports, up to 1.5A power)|
|DXZC-C||Single RJ45, 10/100/1000BaseT||Four USB 2.0 ports||Integrated card reader that supports CAC and SIPRNet tokens, ISO 7816 & EMV 2000 Level 1|
|DXZC-EC||Single RJ45, 10/100/1000BaseT||Eight USB 2.0 ports (two USB Charging Ports, up to 1.5A power)||Integrated card reader that supports CAC and SIPRNet tokens, ISO 7816 & EMV 2000 Level 1|
Key Features and Benefits
DX Series Display Zero Clients are built for environments that demand reliable 24/7 serviceand are in constant use today globally on trading floors, in media production suites, in military and civilian command & control centers, and in business-critical deployments with manufacturing and industry.
DX Series Display Zero Clients are compact and feature-rich endpoints that provide unique and advanced features not found in other client products including:
- Engineered for use in horizontal or vertical orientations
- Support for desktop, drawer or cable tray deployments
- Leverages passive chimney-style thermal venting
- Locking power cords to prevent inadvertent disconnects
- Front panel buttons can be disabled to avoid accidental operation or disconnect
- Locking power supply cable
- Robust metal enclosure
- DXZ4 Quad Display Zero Clients include redundant network interfaces (copper or fiber)
- TEMPEST variants available
Amulet Hotkey’s long-standing commitment to in-house product design and manufacturing provides a unique level of control and security. In-house design control of the circuit boards, thermal and EMI designs, manufacturing processes, and system architecture enables an enhanced level of quality and technical support.
Unique features to enhance security
DX Series Zero Clients and Host Cards provide a highly secure and stateless client endpoint with no x86 processor, no hard drive, no local storage, no local GPU and no drivers – all of which reduce the attack surface.
DX Series Zero Clients and Host Cards provide many advanced and unique features such as:
- Intelligent USB lockdown
- IEEE 802.1x network authentication, fiber networking
- Engineered for EMI protection
- Optional embedded smart card readers
- Advanced security algorithms such as 256-bit AES and NSA Suite B cryptography
- TEMPEST model options
Transmit display pixels and not application data
Protect corporate or government information by moving workstations into a data center. Use centralized workstations, virtual workstations, virtual desktop and/or cloud managed desktop solutions to keep sensitive information within the data center and only send encrypted display pixels to the DX Series Zero Client.
DX Series Zero Clients are truly plug-and-play and can be ready to use in less than 5 minutes. With no local application OS to configure, patch, or update the zero clients are extremely easy to deploy and manage.
While many deployments can use the DXZC dual display zero client models, there are some cases where the DXZ4 zero client should be considered for dual display configurations.
2x Imaging Performance
- Amulet Hotkey dual display zero clients, such as the DXCZ, incorporate a single PCoIP image engine to decode a PCoIP protocol stream up to 130 million pixels per second (Mpps) imaging performance.
- The DXZ4 zero client incorporates two PCoIP imaging engines for up to 250Mpps imaging performance.
- The DXZ4 should be considered for all dual-display configurations that connect to an Amulet Hotkey KVM Extender host/PCIe card since those cards can generate up to 250Mpps of source imaging.
High-Resolution Dual Display Configurations
- The DXZC can support only a single display with resolutions above 1920×1200.
- Use the DXZ4 for dual display configurations up to 3840x2160 when connecting to an Amulet Hotkey KVM Extender host/PCIe card.
- Use the DXZ4 for dual display configurations up to 3840x2160 when connecting to virtual desktops using VMware Horizon.