Electronics (IT) Technician
Newton Abbot, Devon
Competitive salary, 25 days’ leave, flextime scheme
Working with many of the biggest names in the IT industry, such as Dell EMC, Intel, NVIDIA and Teradici, Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and system integration of high end IT hardware solutions.
Amulet Hotkey is a specialist UK based technology manufacturer with key positions in the High-Performance Computing (HPC), secure enterprise grade remote working and virtualization (VDI) markets. Our customers are UK and overseas government and blue-chip companies requiring exceptional performance, resilience and security.
Founded in 1990, we provide a full service, complete with world-class support, for robust, secure and uncompromised business and mission critical applications.
We’re now looking for an Electronics Technician to join us at our head office just off the A38 near Newton Abbot, easily accessible from Exeter, Torbay and Plymouth.
Whether you are an experienced candidate or you enjoy building PCs or gaming systems at home and want to develop a career with a technology company, please do get in touch.
As an Electronics Technician, your role will include:
– Installing and configuring hardware operating systems and applications
– Testing 3rd party peripherals including display / audio devices / USB peripherals
– Working closely with Engineering team
– Mechanical assembly of sub-assemblies and finished products
– Working to detailed build instructions and drawings
– Working within a team but having individual responsibility for output in a cellular assembly model
– Using test equipment
Interested? To join us as an Electronics Technician, you will need:
– Good knowledge of PCs, whether in a work environment or from building PCs or gaming systems as a hobby
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Methodical and organised approach to tasks
– An IT specific qualification at GCSE such as Computer Science, BTEC or Level 2
Ideally you will have:
– Server knowledge is desirable but not essential
– Experience of working to and inspecting to work instructions/drawings and specifications
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive salary, depending on experience
– 25 days’ holiday (rising to 28 days with service) plus Bank Holidays
– Flextime Scheme, early finish on Fridays
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Health Cash Plan
– Employee discounts with Reward Gateway, for everyday discounts with high street and online retailers
– Joining bonus (direct applicants only)
– Free parking and easily accessible, just off the A38
– The chance to work with an array of next-gen tech
– A strong, secure and high calibre customer base
– Development and progression opportunities
If we sound like the team for you, please get in touch with Karen Bonser our Head of HR.
Find out how our solutions can benefit your organization