Amulet Hotkey to Showcase Secure Control Centre Solutions at Blue Light Services Conference 2017: Innovations in emergency response
17 March 2017
London, UK, March 16, 2017 – Amulet Hotkey Ltd., a leader in design, manufacturing and system integration for remote physical and virtual workstation solutions will showcase secure remote access and command and control operations solutions at Blue Light Services Conference 2017: Innovations in emergency response in Manchester.
“We invite Blue Light Services attendees to ‘test our response’“, said Tony Hilliard, Group Sales Director, Amulet Hotkey Ltd. “Our solutions bring security, agility, availability and performance to support collaboration and communications systems for demanding operations such as command and control centres. We can help you transform to meet current and future challenges. Leverage our proven solutions which include products certified as secure by the UK Government and NATO with unique features that extend security and reliability to mission critical environments.”
Company staff will be available to showcase key secure, remote computing and secure control centre solutions. Ask our experts about how we can help with solutions for your specific requirements.
Key deployment and solution examples:
- Rapidly deployable certified workstations for fixed, mobile or forward deployment.
- Command & control with high availability, compute and graphics acceleration for response collaboration, computer-aided-dispatch, machine learning and rapid imaging analysis.
- Command display wall systems with no distance limitations to source hosts including securely consolidating feeds from different security environments.
- Cost-effective secure remote access for field, local or national centres.
- Advanced training, visualization and operations simulation.
- Industry leading remote blade workstations that combine best in class performance with a highly efficient footprint.
- Industry leading remote Rack workstations for power users.
- External solutions to remote closed systems, legacy PCs or laptops.
- All our solutions include a separate network interface for the remote display protocol for additional security and simple deployment in Multi-Level Security Networks.
- Industry leading blade, rack and compact solutions for performance virtual workstations.
- Ability to increase efficiency and flexibility using the latest virtual GPUs for virtual workstation.
- Support for VMware and Citrix with NVIDIA GRID and AMD MxGPU virtual GPUs.
- Secure and reliable clients that are simple to use and manage.
- Support for high resolution monitors including dual, quad and octal+ configurations.
- Rack mounted zero clients for large control display walls.
- Connect to remote physical or virtual 3D workstations, VMware Horizon virtual desktops and applications, or Amazon Web Services Workspaces cloud desktops.
- Only encrypted display pixels are sent to the client – therefore no sensitive data reaches the client.
- No X86, no Windows or Linux application OS, no hard-drive or local storage at client for reliability and to eliminate common security exploits.
- Extensive security features: unique USB security authorization, smartcard, proxcard, security token support, 256-bit AES and NSA Suite B encryption cyphers for example.
- Mission critical design: low power, advanced shielding and thermal management, locking power cords and optional redundant network ports.
- Models certified as secure by the UK CESG and NATO NIAPC. CESG Certificate: RDT5722298.
- All models are TAA compliant. TEMPEST options are available.
About Blue Light Services Conference 2017
Hosted at the University of Salford in Manchester on March 29, the Blue Light Services Conference boasts many outstanding speakers from across the emergency services. The conference brings heads of ICT, chief information officers, heads of operations, chief officers, emergency planning, control systems and communications managers, heads of response, operations managers, data officers and industry together to discuss the challenges facing the UK’s police, fire brigades, and ambulance trusts. Leading experts will reveal the latest innovations in delivering safer and more efficient services. Authoritative voices from the worlds of policing, fire, and ambulance services will discuss the latest innovations, analyse best practice and anticipate the challenges of the future.
About Amulet Hotkey
Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in design, manufacturing and system integration of high availability solutions for remote physical or virtual workstation, as well as virtual and cloud desktop that are optimized for both mission and business critical applications to deliver robust, secure and uncompromised performance backed up by world-class support. Amulet Hotkey partners with leading manufacturers of data centre, cloud and virtualization technologies that enable them to bring to market unique solutions tailored to enterprise IT needs for a truly flexible and scalable computing architecture. Amulet Hotkey customers include Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises as well as local and federal governments. The Amulet Hotkey solutions are deployed in command and control, emergency call centres, investment banks, oil & gas, CAD designers, digital content creation, and post production studios around the world.
Amulet Hotkey was founded in 1990, and is headquartered in the UK where design and manufacturing facilities are based with sales, support and technology centres in London and New York. For more information see ahk.publitek.com.
Amulet Hotkey is a trademark of Amulet Hotkey Ltd., and are registered in the United Kingdom, United States and/or other countries. Any other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.