Amulet Hotkey to Showcase Certified Secure Data Sharing Solutions at DSEI 2017
30 August 2017
London, UK, August 30, 2017 – Amulet Hotkey Ltd., a British firm that is a leader in design, manufacturing and system integration for remote physical and virtual workstation solutions will showcase secure data sharing solutions at DSEI 2017, the world leading Defence & Security event in London.
“We invite DSEI attendees to ‘enhance your awareness’“, said Paul Snow, sales manager, defence and public sector, Amulet Hotkey Ltd. “Our solutions bring highly secure, certified information awareness to enable secure data sharing within and across organizations. We can help you transform to meet the challenge of enhancing communication and sharing of sensitive data while providing benefits such as anywhere access, no moving data and strong encryption for a secure single source of truth. Leverage our proven solutions which include products certified as secure by the UK Government and NATO with unique features that extend security and reliability to mission critical environments.”
Company staff will be available to showcase key secure, remote computing and secure control centre solutions. Ask our experts about how we can help with solutions for your specific requirements.
Key deployment and solution examples:
- NCSC CPA and NATO certified zero clients for cost effective secure remote access for field, local or national centres.
- Rapidly deployable certified workstations for fixed, mobile or forward deployment.
- Command & control with high availability, compute and graphics acceleration for response collaboration, computer-aided-dispatch, machine learning and rapid imaging analysis.
- Command display wall systems with no distance limitations to source hosts including securely consolidating feeds from different security environments.
- Advanced training, visualization and operations simulation.
- Models certified as secure by the UK NCSC (formerly CESG) and NATO NIAPC. NCSC Certificate: RDT5722298.
- Secure and reliable client that is simple to use and manage.
- Support for high resolution monitors including dual, quad and octal+ configurations.
- Rack mounted zero clients for large control display walls.
- Connect to remote physical or virtual 3D workstations, VMware Horizon virtual desktops and applications, or Amazon Web Services Workspaces cloud desktops.
- Only encrypted display pixels are sent to the client – therefore no sensitive data reaches the client.
- No X86, no Windows or Linux application OS, no hard-drive or local storage at client for reliability and to eliminate common security exploits.
- Extensive security features: unique USB security authorization, smartcard, proxcard, security token support, 256-bit AES and NSA Suite B encryption cyphers for example.
- Mission critical design: low power, advanced shielding and thermal management, locking power cords and optional redundant network ports.
- All models are TAA compliant. TEMPEST options are available.
- Industry leading remote blade workstations that combine best in class performance with a highly efficient footprint.
- Industry leading remote Rack workstations for power users.
- External solutions to remote closed systems, legacy PCs or laptops.
- All our solutions include a separate network interface for the remote display protocol for additional security and simple deployment in Multi-Level Security Networks.
- Industry leading blade, rack and compact solutions for performance virtual workstations.
- Ability to increase efficiency and flexibility using the latest virtual GPUs for virtual workstation.
- Support for VMware and Citrix with NVIDIA Tesla, Quadro vDWS, GRID vPC / vAPP and AMD MxGPU virtual GPUs.
About Defence and Security Equipment International 2017
Hosted at the ExCel in London from September 12-15, the Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) is the world leading event that brings together the global defence and security sector to innovate and share knowledge. DSEI represents the entire supply chain on an unrivalled scale. DSEI 2017 will have five key sector-focused Zones: Air, Land, Naval, Security & Joint, all showcasing the latest equipment and systems. Those attending DSEI 2017 can develop international relationships and generate new business opportunities with an audience of over 34,000 including Defence Ministers, International Military and Armed Forces, key industry players and private sector companies.
About Amulet Hotkey
Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in design, manufacturing and system integration of high availability solutions for remote physical or virtual workstation, as well as virtual and cloud desktop that are optimized for both mission and business critical applications to deliver robust, secure and uncompromised performance backed up by world-class support. Amulet Hotkey partners with leading manufacturers of data centre, cloud and virtualization technologies that enable them to bring to market unique solutions tailored to enterprise IT needs for a truly flexible and scalable computing architecture. Amulet Hotkey customers include Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises as well as local and federal governments. The Amulet Hotkey solutions are deployed in command and control, emergency call centres, investment banks, oil & gas, CAD designers, digital content creation, and post production studios around the world.
Amulet Hotkey was founded in 1990, and is headquartered in the UK where design and manufacturing facilities are based with sales, support and technology centres in London and New York. For more information see ahk.publitek.com.
Amulet Hotkey is a trademark of Amulet Hotkey Ltd., and are registered in the United Kingdom, United States and/or other countries. Any other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.