Power users: How to overcome the challenges of working remotely
19 October 2022
19 October | 4pm BST / 11am US Eastern Time
Do you need to maximize business potential by enabling your Power Users to work remotely?
We empower our customers with data intensive workloads to architect tomorrow’s workplace to transform competitive capabilities and secure operational resilience so you can:
- Rapidly respond to changes
- Handle complex workflows
- Better access the right talent
- Create and deliver ideas faster
This webinar will discuss how the right infrastructure will deliver superior scalability, reliability, and performance providing Power Users with the same user experience wherever they are working. Your organization can be confident sensitive and valuable data remains in the data center, accessed via the latest DX series clients featuring Stratodesk NoTouch OS for a powerful, adoptable and easy to use end point.
- Tony Hilliard – Chief Commercial Office
- Tom Cole – Product Director, Amulet Hotkey
- James Long – Product Manager, Amulet Hotkey
- Rich Severson – VP Global Solutions Engineering, Stratodesk
- Karen Gondoly – CEO, Leostream
Thank you to everyone who joined the webinar – On Demand is available below.
For copies of the slides, please contact our marketing team