|Details||Each CoreModule FX Series expansion module contains one or more NVIDIA GPU or Intel FPGA accelerator, and is designed for use in the Dell EMC PowerEdge FX2 series of modular platforms. ||CoreModule for MX7000 can contain up to sixteen NVIDIA T4 GPUs, with up to two GPUs assigned to each sled bay in the Dell EMC PowerEdge MX7000 series of modular platforms.
Key Features and Benefits
Amulet Hotkey provides virtual blade workstation solutions for PowerEdge FX2 platforms and PowerEdge MX to give you the flexibility to make the right choice for your deployment and environment.
CoreModule for PowerEdge FX2
- Our highest density solution with up to 4x dual-socket servers and 8 NVIDIA GPUs or Intel FPGA accelerators in 2U
- Best in class GPU acceleration density with up to 128GB vRAM in 2U, support for multiple GPUs per blade.
- Deployment flexibility by fitting into industry-standard 2U rackmount form factor.
- High efficiency by sharing networking, power and cooling across blades in the FX2 chassis.
CoreModule for PowerEdge MX7000
- High density solution with up to 8x dual-socket servers in 7U.
- Exceptional GPU acceleration density with up to 256GB vRAM in 7U.
- Support for multiple GPUs per blade server.
- High efficiency by sharing networking, power and cooling across compute sleds in the PowerEdge MX7000 chassis.
Amulet Hotkey’s long-standing commitment to in-house product design and manufacturing provides a unique level of control and security. In-house design control of the circuit boards, thermal and EMI designs, manufacturing processes, and system architecture enables an enhanced level of quality and technical support.